Looking for the best chicken puns and jokes? These funny chicken puns will have you laughing so hard you’ll be scrambled!
I love chickens! One day I want to have a big chicken coop with a bunch of hens.
I want to have fresh eggs every morning for breakfast!
Until then, I’ll just laugh at this list of chicken puns. They’re at the top of the pecking order.
I’ve also written a huge post about 1,000 chicken names I think you’ll love too!
Funniest Chicken Puns
These chicken puns are so funny!
- Dancing chick to chick!
- We are as chick as thieves.
- If you think your chicken coop is haunted, you better call the eggs-orcist!
- I love New Yolk City!
- If you like it, then you should put a wing on it!
- Let’s watch a chick flick!
- If you were a chicken, you sure would be im-peck-able.
- What dance do chickens refuse to do? The foxtrot.
- Cluck your heels together, it’s Fry-day!
- Don’t be chicken about it.
- Just cluck off.
- Leave through the eggxit.
- Working around the cluck.
- Everyone is a comedy-hen around here!
- Your hen-writing has improved.
- Get chicked out.
- I see you are up to your old chicks.
- It’s five o’cluck somewhere.
- Can you help me? I’m kinda in a peck-le.
- I really can’t wing for losing!
- Are you chicken me out?!
- We’re in the chick of things.
- When old McDonald suddenly died, the police suspected fowl play.
- Clucker up and kiss it!
- The best chicken puns don’t fall far from the soul-tree.
- You really know how to see the big peck-ture.
- If you don’t love chicken puns, please find the eggs-it.
- Can you hand me a hen-kerchief?
- Wow, you sure know how to lay it on chick.
- Even though I had an omelet for breakfast, I’m still peckish!
- Duh duh duhhh…the plot chickens.
- You are the wind beneath my chicken wings.
- I have great eggs-pectations from you.
- You’re just a one chick pony!
- Don’t cluck the button.
- He’s smiling from chick to chick.
- Did she pass the egg-xam?
- A chick of the light.
- Fowl ball!
- She has high egg-speciations.
- The bigger the chicken, the harder they fowl.
- No harm, no fowl.
- Oh, don’t mind me, I’m just having an eggs-istential crisis.
- Yolk’s on you!
- Point me to the hentrance.
- I think they’re hendering my progress.
- He liked it so he put a wing on it.
- You look so hensome tonight, darling!
- Chickens always find themselves in peculiar circumstances!
- You really beaked my interest.
- Can you please pullet just a little closer?
- You better watch your behavior or you’ll get eggs-pellet from school!
- They’re the chicks of the trade.
- How are you so hensome?
- Let’s take a peckture!
- I think you’re impeckable.
- A chicken always has egg-plosion of fun on their birthday.
- Let’s stay at the chick inn!
- Hey beautiful. I can’t stop chicken you out!
- Are you ready for the eggxam?
- Beak-a-boo, I see you!
- They’re as chick as thieves.
- My mom needs to chicken the pie.
- She’s just up to her old chicks.
- I can do that like cluck-work.
- Are you just yolking my chain?
Best Chicken Jokes
Here are the best chicken jokes yolk can find!
- What does a chicken use when it has a cold? A hen-kerchief.
- What do you need to do a triathlon? Hen-durance.
- Did you hear about the chickens who couldn’t stop cursing? He really had some fowl language.
- When do chickens go to sleep? At hen o’cluck.
- Did you know chickens make great musicians? They have their own drumsticks!
- Why did the woman hire a group of chickens to fix her furnace? Because it does a compre-hen-sive job.
- What’s a chicken’s favorite musician? Bach.
- What does a chicken do when the light turns green? Eggcelerate.
- What do you call a mischievous egg? A practical yolker.
- What does an evil hen lay? Deviled eggs.
- What did the chicken say when it cut in? Eggscuse me!
- What do chickens say on Halloween? Chick or Treat.
- What is a chicken’s favorite dessert? Peckan pie.
- What do you get when you cross a chicken with a bell? An alarm clock.
- What’s a chicken’s favorite dance? Chick-to-chick.
- Where did the chicken want to go? Chickago.
- What do chickens do if it’s raining? They stay henside.
- What do you call someone who steals a chicken? A chicken pot pirate.
- What do chickens do at the park? They have a pecknic.
- What two cities do hen’s love? New Yolk and San Fr-hen-cisco.
- What do chickens order at a Chinese restaurant? An egg roll.
- What does a chicken need to lay an egg every day? Hen-durance!
- What is a chicken’s favorite movie? A Clockwork Orange.
- Did you hear about the hen who could only lay eggs in the winter? She was no spring chicken.
- What is a hen’s favorite type of movie? Chick flicks.
- How can you tell it’s too hot for chickens? They lay hard-boiled eggs.
- What do you call chickens that live in a forest? Poultree.
- What do chickens seed letters in? Henvelopes.
- What is a cow crossed with a crazy chicken? Wild roost beef.
- Where do tough chickens come from? Hard-boiled eggs.
- How do chickens bake? From scratch.
- What kind of tests do chickens take? Eggxaminations.
- How do chickens communicate? They use fowl language.
- What’s a chicken’s favorite car brand? Henda.
- Why do chickens make great musicians? Because they have drumsticks.
- What’s the most famous chicken? Attila the Hen.
- What did the policeman put on the chicken? Hencuffs.
- Where will you find a chicken letter? In a hen-elope.
- What do you get when you put a chicken and a ghost together? Poultry geist.
- What is a chicken’s favorite historical landmark? Stonehenge.
- What kind of car do chickens drive? A coop.
- What do you call a chicken coop with four doors? A chicken sedan.
- What is someone who steals chickens? A chicken pot pirate.
- What is a chicken’s least favorite day of the week? Fryday.
- Why are chickens afraid of humans? Because humans like to beat eggs.
- What chickens like to live by the sea? Egg shells.
- What do chickens work on in kindergarten? They’re hen writing.
- How do hens take time? With a cuckoo cluck.
- Why did the little chicken cross the road? To get to the other side.
- What do chickens always order at Chinese restaurants? Eggrolls of course!
- Why did the turkey cross the road? Because it wasn’t chicken.
- When do chickens wake up? At the cluck of dawn.
- Why do chicks like to talk so much? Because talk is really cheep.
- What do chickens study in school? Eggonomics.
- What do chicken haters like to eat? Chicken nuggets in a KFC bucket.
- What bird is too afraid to fly? A chicken.
- Why do adult chickens like Burger King so much? Because they get to see chicken strip.
- What’s a bird without any wings? A flap.
- Why doesn’t Mozart like chickens? Because they say “Bach, Bach, Bach” all the time!
- What dance do chickens hate? The foxtrot.
- What is a chicken’s favorite book? Great Egg-spectations by Charles Chickens.
- What do you get when you cross a chicken and a ghost? A poultry-grist.
- Who is a chicken’s favorite Star Wars character? Hen Solo.
- What side of the chicken has a lot of feathers? The outside!
- What happens when new chickens eat gunpowder? They lay hand greneggs.
- What’s the outside of hand gren-eggs called? Bombshell.
- Did you hear about the chicken who graduated high school? She got a hen-ourable mention.
- What’s a chicken with a bell? An alarm cluck.
- What is a chicken’s worst nightmare? A KFC buffet.
Write Your Own Puns
Do you want to write your own puns? It’s easy!
All you need to do is say a chicken word like peep, chick, egg, or peck over and over a few times. Listen and try to think of other words they sound like.
Now, you can write a pun like, “Yolks on you!” Have fun writing amazing puns!
- 1,000 Funny Chicken Pun Names That Are Above The Flock!
- 209 Funny Succulent Plant Puns And Jokes That Don’t Succ!
- 149 Funny Gardening Puns And Jokes To Help You Garden
- 141 Hilarious Rock Puns And Jokes!
- 161 Cheesy Pizza Puns And Jokes!
- 235 Bread Puns And Jokes That Are Hilarious!
- 187 Best Winter Puns That Are Snow Funny And Cool
- 125 Best Bug Puns And Jokes That Are Hilarious!
I hope you like these hilarious chicken puns and jokes as much as I do! Let me know what you think in the comments.